Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Time for BERSIH 3....any all type of protest, BOYCOTT, civil disobedience until UMNO-BN is obliterated from running Malaysia and their leaders in jail for their Crime against humanity in Malaysia....54 years and counting!!
If indelible ink also take so long to ponder, commission to probe, study, findings then Malaysian should wake up to SHAM Election Commission & Election coming. Stop wasting millions of ringgit of our blood tax money to maintain power with Sandiwara as we Rakyat Malaysia predicted. Wait not a day longer to bring UMNO-BN down and justice for those KILLED by them or under their orders. Make no mistake even Royalty will not be spared!! Rakyat Malaysia can claim your $1500-$2000 a month pension with UMNO-BN Obliterated. This country riches is ours too!! Claim it NOW!!
What Every Voting Citizen Should Know.
The Voter Agent training recently conducted at the PJ Civic Centre brought to the fore some very critical issues which every voter ought to know. These are:
1. As soon as you enter the polling station, you will be ushered to Kerani 1, who will check your identity against your Mykad. He/She will then read out your Name, Mykad No. and No. Siri/Bilangan in accordance to the list provided by the Election Commission (SPR)
2. Once that verification is correct, Kerani 1 will pass your Mykad to the next officer, Kerani 2
Here, Kerani 2 will hand you a Kertas Undi, which is identified by its Serial No.
As a voter, you have the right under our Election Laws to not accept the Kertas Undi he/she assigns to you but to ask for a different Kertas Undi, from a different book.
Just say, “Encik/Cik, saya minta Kertas Undi dari buku lain atau dari bawah”. This is so that the voter cannot be identified with SPR’s master list. It will take just one voter to upset the sequence which will eventually affect SPR’s master list for that voting centre. The aim is to safeguard voter identity. No one has the right to know how you voted.
3. Once your Kertas Undi is issued to you check both sides of the Kertas Undi to ensure there are no pencil or other markings on it. If there are reject the Kertas Undi and request for these markings to be either erased to your satisfaction or for you to be issued with a new Kertas Undi. Do not accept any loose lying Kertas Undi which may have been rejected earlier by someone else. Always ask for a fresh one from the book. Kerani 2 will then hand the Kertas Undi to the next officer, Kerani 3.
Kerani 3 carries a seal, which will be used to stamp your Kertas Undi. Watch carefully that she/he stamps your Kertas Undi fully and clearly.
Then see that it is folded into two before it is handed it to you. You now proceed to the voting booth.
4. Inside the booth please ensure that the ballot slip has only your one marking of an X.
If for some reason you overlooked some pencil marks of numbers or markings on the front or back of the Kertas Undi other than your own mark, please be prepared to ERASE those markings. These markings will render you Kertas Undi spoilt, so do be very cautious. Ideally like mentioned earlier, before you accept your Kertas Undi check it thoroughly in front of the relevant kerani and reject the Kertas Undi if you find any markings on it.
5. Do not be afraid to at any time express your objections as there will be representatives from the various parties who will be there to observe the voting process and assist you if you need.
Please be prepared to bring your own ERASER.