- MALAYSIAL WILL NEVER...I REPEAT NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS $2,000,000,000,000 TRILLION DEBT HOLE THAT THE ARAB MALAY SUPREMACIST PARIAH KATAN UMNO PAS BERSATU GPS GBS PEJUANG BN BANGSAT NEGARA HAVE CREATED WITH THE 100% AGREEMENT WITH AGONG-SULTAN GOVENOR TAIB ARMY POLICE ISLAM BIAS DEEP STATE LEADERS HAVE DUG THEMSELVES IN....DEMI SHARIAH, TABUNG HAJI AGAMA ISLAM, KESULTANAN, BAHASA KHAT MELAYU BANGSATKAN MELAYU DAN MALU-SIAL...BERAMBUS PADAN MUKA MATI KELAPARAN KATAK!! DESTINASI NEGARA RINGGIT MALY-SIAL MACAM TURKEY $ LIRA, ZIMBABWE DOLLAR, PAKISTAN $, LEBANON $, IRAN $, VENUZEULA $...KEMALUAN EKONOMI KEAGUNAN ISLAM SUPREMACIST BUNUH ORANG ASLI DIPAMERKAN KEPADA DUNIA LIHAT.....PERGI BANDING DENGAN ISREAL...!!
START SACKING ALL ISLAM ARAB MALAY WORKERS FROM YOU FACTORY....CLOSE SHOP UNTIL THERE IS POLITICAL STBILITY, 13 NEW NATION THAT YOU WANT TO HELP BUILD OR FOREVER DUMPING MORE $$$$$ INTO A SINK HOLE OF MALAYSIA ECONOMIC ARMEGEDDON.....IT CAN ONLY GET WORST FROM THIS POINT ON. BE SMART HELP IBAN, KADAZAN, MURUT, PENAN, ORANG ASLI, OTHER RACE 7 HELP ISLAM ARAB SUPREMACIST RACE WITH A SMILE!! THIS IS 60 YEARS OF RACIST SUPREMACIST TUN DR M MARUAH MELAYU AGENDA CONDONE 100% BY ALL AGONG-SULTAN SCUMBAGS...AND THE BLESSING IS TINY SINGAPORE IN SUCH GREAT SHAPE COMPARE TO MALU SIAL....ALL BECAUSE THEY SPIT ON KHAT BAHASA MALU-YOU....STUPID ARE THOSE WHO CONTINUE TO FOCUS ON THIS USELESS LANGUAGE.....ABANDON IT LIKE YO WILL WANT TO ABANDON ISLAM BECAUSE IT IS A FRAUD RELIGION OF LIES!!
- MORE REASON TO KEEP UNLEASHING COVID 20 HYBRID II CORRUPTION VIRUS ACROSS MALU-SIAL NATION...SPREAD TO POLICE, ARMY, SURAU, MOSQUE, SHARIAH, JAKIM, JAIS, MAIS, SULTAN-AGONG PALACE VINCINITY AND LET THE DRONE FLY, ANTS AND WIND TAKE IT TO THESE CORRUPTED SCUMBAGS....ACROSS MALAYSIAL!! MALAYSIA MUST COLLAPSE TO 13 NEW NATION FOR A GOOD RESTART TO BE LIKE SINGAPORE.....JOHOR MUST RID IT FAKE CORUPTED GREEDY SULTAN NOW ....AND SELANGOR, PERAK, PAHANG.....AND GOVENOR MALACCA DIE SOON!!
Carla Brizuela Shah, 19, and her mother, Dina
Brizuela Cooper, 47, are currently living in California,
Dina claimed that she was subjected to several forced sexual
encounters with the sultan at the time when he was the Agong
from 1979 to 1984. She said that as a result she became
pregnant, adding that the sultan had totally disregarded and
abandoned both her and their daughter.
Berikut adalah 10 pendapatan tertinggi menteri dan timbalan menteri di Malaysia. (Sumber : MyDeclaration.sprm)
- YB DATUK SERI SARAVANAN A/L MURUGAN (MENTERI DI KEMENTERIAN SUMBER MANUSIA) [Pendapatan : RM 143,628.55 bulanan | Aset : < 1 juta]
- YAB TAN SRI DATO’ HJ. MUHYIDDIN BIN HJ. MOHD. YASSIN (PERDANA MENTERI DI JABATAN PERDANA MENTERI) [Pendapatan : RM 104,841.65 bulanan| Aset : 10 juta – 15 juta]
- DATO’ SRI HAJAH NANCY BINTI HAJI SHUKRI (MENTERI DI KEMENTERIAN PELANCONGAN, KESENIAN DAN KEBUDAYAAN) [Pendapatan : RM 79,347.83 bulanan | Aset : 1 juta – 2.5 juta]
- YB SENATOR DATO’ SRI TI LIAN KER (TIMBALAN MENTERI DI KEMENTERIAN PERPADUAN NEGARA) [Pendapatan : RM 74,547.65 bulanan | Aset : 8.5 juta – 10 juta]
- YB DATUK DR. JEFFREY G. KITINGAN (TIMBALAN MENTERI DI KEMENTERIAN PELANCONGAN, KESENIAN DAN KEBUDAYAAN) [Pendapatan : RM 72,662.89 bulanan | Aset : > 20 juta]
- YB DATO’ SRI IKMAL HISHAM BIN ABDUL AZIZ (TIMBALAN MENTERI DI KEMENTERIAN PERTAHANAN) [Pendapatan : RM 71,681.65 bulanan | Aset : 2.5 juta – 5 juta]
- YB DATO’ DR. MOHD KHAIRUDDIN BIN AMAN RAZALI (MENTERI DI KEMENTERIAN PERUSAHAAN PERLADANGAN DAN KOMODITI) [Pendapatan : RM 71,505.26 bulanan | Aset : 2.5 juta – 5 juta]
- YB DATO’ SRI MUSTAPA BIN MOHAMED (MENTERI DI JABATAN PERDANA MENTERI) [Pendapatan : RM 69,427.20 bulanan | Aset : 5 juta – 8.5 juta]
- YB DATO’ SERI MOHAMED AZMIN BIN ALI (MENTERI KANAN DI KEMENTERIAN PERDAGANGAN ANTARABANGSA DAN INDUSTRI) [Pendapatan : RM 69,186.48 bulanan | Aset : 1 juta – 2.5 juta]
- YB DATUK HALIMAH BINTI MOHAMED SADIQUE (MENTERI DI KEMENTERIAN PERPADUAN NEGARA) [Pendapatan : RM 68,712.13 bulanan | Aset : 1 juta – 2.5 juta]
Senarai yang dipaparkan hanyalah 10 menteri dan timbalan menteri dari 69 rekod yang dipaparkan di laman sesawang Portal Pengisytiharan Harta milik kerajaan Malaysia. Laman sesawang tersebut boleh diakses di alamat : https://mydeclaration.sprm.gov.my/
Disaat rakyat bergelut hilang sumber pendapatan, gaji para menteri Malaysia tetap berjalan seperti biasa. Inilah Malaysia tanah tumpah darahku.
Berita Penuh : https://mydeclaration.sprm.gov.my/
It is again for this Reason that the NRD and the People of Registrar-General of Births and Deaths WILL FACE DEATH FROM COVID 20 New Hybrid RACIST SUPREMACIST VIRUS UNLEASHED AT THEIR PLACE OF WORK, HOME AND WORSHIP FOR CLEANSING!!.... THESE ARAB MALAY ISLAM SUPREMACIST WORKERS AND LEADER WILL FACE AN UNPRECEDENTED DEATH IN THE COMING YEARS FOR ALL THEIR CONTINUOUS SYSTEMIC GENOCIDAL ACTS AGAINST ORANG ASAL FOR LAST 60+ YEARS!! COVID DO NOT CARE ABOUT ARAB MALAY SUPREMACIST RACE......THEY TOO WILL DIE IN NUMBERS GREATER THAN MAY 13 OR JAPANESE WAR.........A CURSE FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT LEAVE ISLAM!!
The Awesome (Curious) Powers of the Registrar-General of Births and Deaths:
Some Observations on the Bin Abdullah Case
* Alima Joned, JSD (Yale), LL.M (Lon), LL.B (Mal); Of counsel, Medel Sanfilipo, Washington, D.C. USA; Adjunct Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Malaya.
Last of Four Parts
1. The Ultimate Decision, The Consequential Order
The Majority left undisturbed the Registrar-General’s decision to reject the Respondents’ application to substitute “bin Abdullah’ for “bin MEMK” because that part of the decision was the correct application of Islamic principles set forth in Islamic Family Law (State of Johor) Enactment 2003 (Johor was the state of the Respondents’ residence). The Majority also left the notation “Section 13 Application” undisturbed, holding that the Registrar-General was merely reflecting the record and dismissed the Respondents’ discrimination claims. However, the Majority quashed the Registrar-General’s decision to ascribe “bin Abdullah” because that decision was not based on the correct application of the Johor enactment. The Majority made a consequential order for the Registrar-General to remove “bin Abdullah” from the child’s birth certificate. The final outcome resulted in the child’s personal name being the only name on his birth certificate along with the notation “Section 13 Application.”
It is unclear if the consequential order was the correct exercise of the court’s power in judicial review in this case. In Pengarah Tanah dan Galian, the Federal Court held that it was inappropriate for the High Court to make a consequential order and that the correct cause of action for the court was to remit the case back to the Executive Land Committee for reconsideration in line with the court’s ruling.
Although the foregoing is still the general rule, it appears Malaysian courts have also been ready to make consequential orders when justice so requires. Justice may require the court, for example, to make such order in an industrial relations case in order to prevent further harm and injustice on the claimant. In situations such as this, quicker justice trumps the separation-of-powers doctrine at the heart of the general principle.
It is unclear what kind of justice entered the mind of the Majority for it to break with the general principle. The consequential order was more like injustice without further delays. Without proper name and family identity, the child (and other illegitimate children) must face a new form of discrimination and further stigmatization, a condition no civilized society should condone.
MEMK and NAW were more than upset to discover their son’s name on the birth certificate was “Child bin Abdullah,” and not “Child bin MEMK.” Thinking there was an honest error on the part of the Registrar-General, they requested the mistake be corrected. The Registrar-General denied the application because the son, according to his calculation, was conceived out of wedlock. Disappointed and distraught, MEMK and NAW asked the Registrar-General to show his powers to change their son’s name. The Registrar-General showed the BDRA. MEMK and NAW then asked where exactly that provision is in the BDRA. The Registrar-General was unable to so. Nor could the Majority help him.
What the Majority did instead was to review the Registrar-General’s action from the standpoint of Islamic law, a new standard unsupported by the object of the BDRA and judicial review cases. The approach enlarges the powers of the Registrar-General far beyond those provided specifically by the BDRA. It emboldens bureaucrats, many with personal agendas and who, as the bin Abdullah case demonstrated, would (mis)apply their own understanding of areas where Islamic law has no application.
Forty years ago in 1979, Raja Azlan Shah made the following observation regarding the arrogance of the government departments of his time and the duty of the courts to intervene when discretionary power is wrongly exercised. He wrote:
The Courts are the only defense of the liberty of the subject against department aggression. In these days when government departments and public authorities have such great powers and influence, this is a most important safeguard for the ordinary citizen: so that the courts can see that these great powers and influence are exercised in accordance with law. I would once again emphasize what has often been said before, that “public bodies must be compelled to observe the law and it is essential that bureaucracy should be kept in its place”’ (per Danckwerts L.J. in Bradbury v London Borough of Enfield  3 All ER 434 443).
In the same vein, we must call upon the courts to compel the bureaucrats to observe the law, and for the courts not to create more confusion, especially confusion along the line between secular and the Islamic drawn carefully in the Federal Constitution.