Monday, December 30, 2013

UMNO - BN Better be thankful they are still ALIVE..... Otherwise its wise to Start Leaving Malaysia....

In Case the Rakyat revolt with Barang Naik and Bangkit Bantah - Tangkap Serentak Malaysia.  Catch these UMNO-BN Goons, scumbag and Send them all to Bangladesh.

Kuantan Wanita Umno chief Datuk Zaiton Mat has drawn flak over her alleged call to those who dislike the Barisan Nasional-led government to “leave Malaysia and live elsewhere”.

Dataran Merdeka - 31 December 2013   - We are Gathering there because I am Paying all of you one cent as my EMPLOYEE to attend this Important meeting.  We are meeting there because you are employed by me on a casual basis.  There is no need to lodge police for gathering ....otherwise ALL Employers in MALAYSIA will have to Lodge a PERMIT for ALL their employee to attend Office.....365 times a year for the rest of their business life!!  WE ARE NOT ROMANTICS TO Higher cost of Living neither are 65% of Rakyat the remaining 35% who are excited with the increase....stay home and worship UMNO-BN with Sultan Approval!!

I will take all charged under this stupid Malaysian law to the high court....No problem!!...Even police gathering to monitor our gathering need a make sure you Video/YOUTUBE these UMNO PDRM running Dogs and use that as prove that the police did not have permit!!

So on 31 December 2013....we gather at Dataran Merdeka and Send another Shockwave to UMNO-BN Mullah + Agong that we will nt TOLERATE their SHAM and SCAM of making 65% of Malaysia slave to their OPULENT  Life style of Rich and famous while giving lip service that we 65% of Malaysian should change our life style to accomodate THESE SCUMBAGS of UMNO-BN + Sultan Approval Agenda!!

Lawyers will take any arrested to the highest court and we will make a SHAM of this Permit to gather and make Malaysia a LAUGHING STOCK of  the world and Investors beware of INVESTING in MALAYSIA.  It could be your WORST Cyprus....while UMNO-BN + Sultan/Agong are still in cahoots!!

No comments: